Turned up to eleven: Fair and Balanced

Tuesday, July 09, 2002


I had some zingers in here for Dubya on the corporate malfeasance issue, but I lost them to my own ineptitude. I had a slogan for his new campaign against corporate "evildoers", which I thought was pretty clever.

"Crooks; it takes one to know one"

Unfortunately for me, Karl Rove wasn't available when I called, but in the meantime, Dubya came up with an even better slogan for his newfound desire for corporate America to be honest. Found via the LA Times (print edition), NPR (Morning Edition), and Media Whores Online, that well known instigator of left wing terror (see Kaus for details on how they do it).

"Sometimes things aren't exactly black and white when it comes to accounting procedures" (in response to questions about "Harkengate")
Wow, if that isn't some serious moral clarity, I don't know what is.

Home