Turned up to eleven: Fair and Balanced

Thursday, May 16, 2002


Every blog is buzzing about Dubya's Intel info on 9/11, which the Justice Dept. apparently failed to act on (obviously!). I will post something substantive on this later, but I just wanted to note one thing. Can anyone think of who the most ardent Bush backer in the blogosphere is? The guy who blamed Clinton for all of our troubles, including Islamofascism (his word, I believe), and put Dubya on the highest pedestal imaginable? Yes, that's right, I am talking about none other than Andrew Sullivan. Now, can you guess who has 15 blog entries (as of 1 pm PDT), and absolutely nothing about by far the biggest news item of the day? I thought you could. I think Andy may have to spend some serious navel-gazing time on this one.

Home