Turned up to eleven: Fair and Balanced

Thursday, March 28, 2002


I haven't posted anything about the recent Massacre in Israel, mostly because I can't find anything to say about it. Go read Geoff Meltzner, or Stephen Green for cogent, angry responses that say it better than I could. I will add one thing. Where are all of the people who were writing about how the US shouldn't bomb Afghanistan during Ramadan? This sort of abomination speaks volumes about Arab terrorists' respect for religion. It just makes me sick, sad, and angry. My family was having a Seder last night (I don't live near enough to join them). Passover is the only religious holiday that my family celebrates, being at best secular Jew. The horror of this just gets to me, though. I don't know what the solution to this problem is, but I am pretty sure giving the terrorists what they want (Israel at pre-1967 borders, the ludicrous "right of return") is not the right answer.

Home