Turned up to eleven: Fair and Balanced

Tuesday, March 12, 2002


I haven't had much to post today (or yesterday for that matter). I am going to get some inspiration from Instantman and Mickey Kaus tonite. Lots of meta-blogging out there on the "absence" of liberal bloggers (hey, over here!!), and I don't feel compelled to add to it. If you like what you read, fine. If not, read something else. In case you hadn't noticed, everyone's got one, and they are free. If I (or anyone else) don't write about what you like to read, tough (unless you are paying me for it!). Anyway, I was going to get infuriated over the credence being given to "Intelligent Design Theory" (there are 3 things wrong with that name!) in Ohio, but I just can't keep fighting this fight anymore. If you really want to believe that Evolution is wrong, no amount of science will change your mind. But God has no place in science classes, no matter what you call Him.

Home