Turned up to eleven: Fair and Balanced

Wednesday, March 13, 2002


I can't reach any blogspot sites this morning, so I will assume that no one can see mine either. In that light, I thought I would mention something that is very cool about blogging. Last night I met a bunch of people who I would never meet in the normal course of my life, including a Russian law professor, several freelance journalists, a web designer, and the editor of a right-wing web-zine, and Arnold Schwartzenegger's political consultant (now that's cool!). This can do nothing but good, bringing all of these quirky, bright, interesting people together every so often to exchange ideas and website addresses. BTW, Ahhnold is starting filming on Terminator 3, so there is a bit of breaking news from the blog world (I don't know when it comes out!).

Home