Turned up to eleven: Fair and Balanced

Thursday, December 13, 2001


A hilarious story on Daimnation! today about Randy Moss, the temper tantrum prone "star" wide receiver from the Viqueens (a little Minnesotaism, there). In my six years of exile in the lower Great White North (MN), I spent a long year listening to my lab mates tell me how Moss was "the real deal" all season long, until the Vikes blew it in the championship game, as I expected. This band of perennial losers (second only to the Buffalo Bills in Super Bowl loss record) has invested a lot in this overgrown crybaby. Now that the previously hapless Bears are kicking a little ass, I can revel in the fall of the 'Queens. If only I was still there to see it (if you believe that, check Yahoo! weather, Pasadena v. Minneapolis)

Home